PROJECTS & ACTIVITIES:
Canoeing, Kayaking and Boating
To provide safe recreational access to the Red River of the North with emphasis on interpretive, historical and environmental information.
May 24, 2023 Update: River Paddling Excursions and Canoe/Kayak Rentals at Hjemkomst Landing are on hold because even though the Red River is within its banks, it is still moving fast. The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources interprets the current rate of flow as very high and paddling should not be attempted in these conditions. We want all skill levels to be able to participate safely in this fun community event. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Safety Tips for Having Fun on the Red & Sheyenne Rivers
- Fargo-Moorhead Area Red River Water Trail Map
- Millennium Tour Video
- Red River Master Plan
- Red River of the North Water Trail Maps
- Otter Tail River Master Plan
- Otter Tail River Water Trail Map