Help us bring some light and cheer to the longest night of the year! We need volunteers who can prepare supplies ahead of time and help at our Winter Solstice Walk on December 21 at M.B. Johnson Park. Last year we had several hundred people attend and we are hoping for another great turnout!
*Prep Supplies: Assemble glowstick necklaces when it works best with your schedule before December 21. Schedule an hour or two to come into our office to work on this project.
The day of the event:
- Set out lantern bags: 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. (2 people)
- Turn on lights: 4:15 – 5:15 p.m. (2 people)
- Welcome greeter: 5:00 – 6:45 p.m. (4 people)
- Welcome greeter: 6:45 – 7:30 p.m. (4 people)
- Traffic control: 5:00 – 6:15 p.m. (2 people)
- Traffic control: 6:15 – 7:30 p.m. (2 people)
- Take down from 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. (4 people)
To sign up: Email Kimberly@riverkeepers.org, call 701.356.8915, or fill out our volunteer form at riverkeepers.org/volunteer